3.20.2009

Most Recent Adventures

In the last four months, I have gone from student to employee, marriage and family therapist to tobacco preventionist, no-idea-what-I'm-doing-next to having a plan, and from wife of school teacher to wife of financial advisor-to-be. I'm not going to say I was happy with all of these things right away (a couple of them I definitely WAS!), but God is teaching me contentment and submission. I think those are my life-words for the next little while.

The point of this blog is going to be to share the fun stuff I come across. For example, I love looking things up (I want to hug whoever invented Google), so next time I find the link to the Wikipedia entry about how sumo wrestlers are trained, I'll go ahead and post it here so anyone reading can enjoy it as much as I do. I also love pictures and will post some of those. If I find a good recipe, I'll be sure to share it. Things I'm learning, decisions, funny stories, all right here. Basically, I think EVERYTHING can be an adventure if you just decide it is one, so those are the things I'll write about here. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment