Ok, as crazy as this sounds...the weather! I LOVE the weather here! I appreciate creative spontaneity, so I can really admire a masterpiece as creative as Oklahoma weather. Take the past week for example. We had gale-force winds, downpour, hail, sunny skies, cloudy skies, drizzle, sleet, and snow...all in one week. How could a person ever get bored living in a place like this?
Favorite weather sites:
www.noaa.gov
www.weather.com
P.S. (the part you can skip if you want to but which gives you some fun side notes)
The first one is like the "professional" weather site. The second one, my friend David Hogg, who is a storm chaser for KSBI and once kind of saved my life in a tornado, told me that weather.com is not the best place to look for weather (they're kind of like watching Regis and Kelly instead of CNN), but I like it because I can look at radar maps that move. I can't figure that out on the other one.
3.30.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment